INSPECTIONS & CERTIFICATES
PRODUCTS & SERVICES AVAILABLE
As required by law, GW Lifting offers inspections of all lifting tackle by qualified Lifting Machinery Inspectors (LMI) as well as calibration and certification of all products.
These inspection teams are available 24 hours a day, giving the client the peace of mind knowing that help is just a phone call away.
GW Lifiting offers a wide range of services including repairs to all makes of Chain / lever hoists, on site testing of lifting equipment and certification thereof.
We have qualified LMI inspectors to cater for all your on site inspections in accordance with the law.
Our manufacturing division will manufacture to customers requirements and all equipment is supplied with certification where applicable.
' Inspection teams are available 24 hours a day giving you peace of mind that help is just a phone call away '
- Stringing Machines and Equipment for Power Line industry
- Trained inspection and maintenance teams for all machines and equipment
- Mckinnon Max Alloy Chain and Fittings
- Mild Steel Chain and Lashing Equipment for transport industry
- Chain Blocks and Lever Hoists
- Eye Bolts, Shackles and fittings for lifting and power line industry
- Webbing Slings
- Ratchets and Straps
- Steel Wire Rope and Steel Wire Rope Slings
- Fabrication Division
- Inspection Teams for inspection of lifting equipment
All GW Lifting technical support have international training in the repair, maintenance, serving, testing and calibration of stringing machines.
This service can be carried out on site and are on call 24 hours a day, should you require.